It is estimated that there are 5 million orphans in Ethiopia. Soon it will be 5 million minus ONE!


Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Hair Challenge

Just because.

Day 1 - Coils. I think it is super cute. Ringlets everywhere. It did take quite a bit of time. She would get tired of me twisting, so I would let her play for a while and then sneak in a few more coils while she was busy playing.

Day 2 - I must say I LOVE this style on her. My sister and I were both braiding as quickly as possible. This was not an easy or quick hairstyle, but it was fun.

Day 3 - We were on our way to church, so this was fast. Two mini ponytails with butterfly barrettes. I am sorry it is difficult to see in this photo. As for E's smile, all we do his hold up the camera and she smiles like this. ;)
Day 4 - This is one of my favorite styles. It is quick and easy. Two pigtails are always so cute. I just love her puffballs!!!

Day 5 - Twists. Simple. Quick. Easy. Cute.



Day 6 - The headband look is the one I do far too much. But it is cute and very easy. There are SO MANY cute headbands out there. We were headed to the pool, so I didn't want to spend too much time on hair today.




Day 7- I started with two braided pigtails, but decided they look must cuter with bows at the ends. I am going to have to find and order little snap barrettes for the ends of her hair. If any of my reader know where to purchase these, please let me know.

Overall, I don't think I did too bad. I am not going to win any hair awards, but it is a start.

No comments:

Post a Comment