It is estimated that there are 5 million orphans in Ethiopia. Soon it will be 5 million minus ONE!


Friday, July 8, 2011

Challenges

I have a friend who blogs nearly daily. She is a stay-at-home mom with 4 little ones. She challenged herself to jump out of the daily habit of yoga pants and t-shirts and graduate to makeup, hair, and cute outfits daily. She holds herself accountable by taking a photo of herself daily and posting the photos weekly on her blog. I must say she has inspired me to take on this challenge. Now, I am not committing to post weekly photos, but I must say my every day clothing has changed. I have not completely retired my yoga pants, but do have more days than not that I am dressed for success! So thank you, friend.

I have decided to take on another challenge. Little Sister's hair is continuing to grow and grow and it is taking more and more time to fix daily. Yes, mostly because I am learning how to tame her beautiful curls. It seems that Little Sister supports the same hairstyle nearly daily, a cute bow or flowered headband. As cute as that may be, I must jump out of the box and try new styles. My challenge, that I will post to the web, is to see how many different styles I can create with her hair in a week's time. So, stay tune for photos to follow soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment