It is estimated that there are 5 million orphans in Ethiopia. Soon it will be 5 million minus ONE!


Friday, May 6, 2011

Nap Time

I must say this is a time of the day that I look forward to especially since my husband has been working so many late hours. I used to spend the entire nap time trying to finish any household chores that needed to be done. I still spend some of the time doing this, but decided that I would take just one hour to do whatever I would like to do. Some days I will read, blog stalk, sit on the patio with a magazine, workout, take a nap, just whatever I am feeling like doing that day. I must say I feel less overwhelmed and overall in a better mood. Who knew all I needed was just a break. Yes, laundry still needs to be folded, dishes to be put away, toys returned to their container, etc., but it all can wait. It will still be there after my hour of solitude.
My hour is over; I hear a little someone waking up. :)

1 comment:

  1. Some days, I live for naptime! R doesn't nap at home anymore, but I still make her go up in her room while E naps.

    Enjoy the quiet!! :)

    ReplyDelete