It is estimated that there are 5 million orphans in Ethiopia. Soon it will be 5 million minus ONE!


Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Missing our baby


We still are waiting for a phone call to inform us of our embassy date. I can't sleep. Every time the phone rings I jump, hoping it is the agency calling us with good news....still no phone call. Our agency told us to plan on a 4-8 week timeline for the second trip. We are currently week 3.


I miss my baby so much my heart hurts. I so badly want to hold her in my arms again...to smell her, touch her, kiss her, just hear her sweet voice.


I feel like I any moment I may burst into tears. It is like I am walking on a tightrope and even the slightest breeze may knock me over. I didn't realize that this wait would be so difficult.


Praying, praying, praying that we will receive a confirmed embassy date very soon, so we can bring our daughter home.


No comments:

Post a Comment