It is estimated that there are 5 million orphans in Ethiopia. Soon it will be 5 million minus ONE!


Sunday, December 5, 2010

Finally in Ethiopia

My sister has asked that I update her blog if she is unable to while in Ethiopia. They just landed in Ethiopia a few hours ago, and we were able to skype while they were at the hotel. They talked to their son, G. and are going to get some much needed rest after a long flight. Tomorrow, they will be able to meet baby E. for the first time! They are very excited to be finally be there!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to hear an update! I've been thinking of you and am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been praying for you guys all day long! So excited that you are there and only hours away from meeting your precious baby girl. Our love to you all. Give Baby E a kiss for me! ~Kristi

    ReplyDelete