It is estimated that there are 5 million orphans in Ethiopia. Soon it will be 5 million minus ONE!


Thursday, September 2, 2010

NUMBER 1

We were on vacation this week and had little to no internet connection. I was so thankful I was not home when AGCI called to give us our official September number. I think I would have exploded when I saw the caller I.D. and been awefully disappointed when it was a confirmation call that we are "officially" NUMBER 1 on the baby girl waiting list. We have been waiting for "the call" with the words "we have a baby we would like to you see" for the past week or two. Every time our cell. phones would ring this week I would jump, hoping to see AGCI's number. Hopefully, the call will come very soon.
Next week, we will be busy trying to update our homestudy paperwork, call the international pediatrician back, call the international travel agent, schedule more shots, etc. Hopefully, we will have all of this finished before we have all of the referral paperwork to complete. Either way, all will be completed.
I will post as soon as I hear anything new. Thank you all for your prayers and support. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment